We have partnered with Scentsy, the wickless candle company at our launch party and fundraiser. Scentsy is the safer alternative to candles. I don’t know about you, but my husband HATES candles and most wall plug-ins. He has been to numerous fires where candles left unattended were the cause of a fire. I have to admit, I have lit candles in various rooms around the house and have forgotten they were lit!
The article below was written by Scentsy about fire safety. The Scentsy product is “Firefighter Approved!”
Scentsy is the authentic wickless candle company, founded on the simple idea of offering a safer alternative to traditional candles. Highly scented wickless candles, heated in decorative warmers where the wax is melted by the heat of a low-watt bulb, infuse a space with beautiful fragrance – without a flame. The concept is simple. The warmers are beautiful. The fragrances are unique.
At Scentsy, safety is important to us. Candle fire safety, to be specific. You might even say we are passionate about it. Thousands of Scentsy Consultants and hundreds of thousands of customers are passionate about it, too.
We know many home fires began with an unattended candle. Education and planning are the surest ways to eliminate fires, whether they are caused by candles or otherwise. Our purpose here is to provide resources and information to anyone who wishes to fireproof their home, dorm room or workplace and keep their families, friends or coworkers safe from fire.
Here is the link to our FUNDRAISER SCENTSY SITE. When you order through our fundraiser, Scentsy will ship it directly to you….anywhere in the USA and the commission the consultant makes on all sales will go to a Firefighter’s wife or family in need!
If you haven’t seen these before, they make great gifts and of course look amazing as home decor, oh and they smell great too!! Your Firefighter will rest easy knowing that these are NOT a fire hazard!